Wednesday, January 27, 2016

I Opened an Etsy Shop!

It has finally happened...I got an Etsy shop up and running! It is definitely a work in progress, and some tweaking still needs to be done (isn't there always some bell or whistle that needs attention with all of our technology these days?)

Anyway, you can find me on Etsy at RMDesignLoft (link), and I'd love it if you'd take a peek periodically. There, I will be listing some of the crafts that I sell locally and, occasionally, something you may have seen here on the blog. In fact, one of my most-viewed projects, ever, has been this green architectural wall plaque. Now it is for sale in my Etsy shop...it's a unique item (only one available) so if you have any interest, hurry on over!


And here is a quick look at a few more items that are currently in the shop:



These assemblage art pieces are perfect for Valentines Day decor or to give as gifts. (Note: After this blog post was written, the heart-with-key art was sold on Etsy...my first sale, woot! woot!)


This special piece was made with a Betsy Johnson pendant! I think it would appeal to peacock-lovers and fashion divas alike :)

Many of the items currently in the shop showcase my love for designing with vintage jewelry. Eventually, I plan to also add some typography art, and various home decor and holiday items.

Thanks, friends, for always being so supportive of me and of each other in our endeavors. It is truly a blessing to be a part of this blogging community!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment