Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Animal Magnetism

Would you like to bring more lightheartedness to your workspace or message center? I find that the more I surround myself with cheerful and creative tools and accessories, the more inspired I feel to knock out my best work (and to live my best life!)

Because I am obviously drawn to cute little vintage pins and brooches, I have amassed a collection of whimsical animal-shaped pieces over time. So, to make good use of them, I've created some magnets that are both functional and fun.


I have taken simple washers from the hardware store and then painted them to serve as anchors for the little jewelry critters. Magnets are attached to the backs, and they're ready! I'm partial to the frog in its brilliant green color and jeweled legs, and the mouse is a hoot - its little glasses move up and down! Won't these make work and reminder-notes more pleasant?


Next, I'm going to be making pretty vintage bauble magnets and push pins from earrings. You can find all of these new pieces in my Etsy shop, RMDesignLoft.

Have a creative day, Friends!

Julie



Sharing with: Share Your Cup, Celebrate Your Story, Thoughts of Home, French Country Cottage, Shabby Art Boutique, Vintage Charm, Pieced Pastimes, Cozy Little House, A Delightsome Life, Inspire Me Wednesdays


Copyright 2016 Renaissance Mermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment