Monday, September 22, 2014

A Warm Welcome

What a gorgeous Autumn season we are experiencing right now! The colors are vibrant, the scents are warm and the sky is as blue as can be. I have decided that I am going to do a (mostly) wordless post of my front porch and entryway. Who really needs to read about how I made the wreath, why I didn't use mums or white pumpkins in my display, or how the traditional Fall colors pop against the green of our front door...am I right? I'll just let these photos speak for themselves. I hope you enjoy this glimpse of the warm welcome I have created on our porch.












Here's hoping you're savoring this beautiful season and spending some time with Mother Nature!


French Country Cottage, Cozy Little House, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, A Stroll Thru Life, Coastal Charm, The Dedicated House, Tuesday Garden Party, Ivy and Elephants, Nancherrow, Shabby Art Boutique, The Journey Back, Paper & Fox, Pieced Pastimes, A Joyful Cottage

No comments:

Post a Comment